Welcome to YSJ!
The Saint John Airport (YSJ) is proud to be one of the first airports in New Brunswick to receive global recognition for its health and safety measures, implemented in response to COVID-19, from the Airports Council International (ACI). To learn more click here.
FLIGHT SERVICE HAS RETURNED TO YSJ
Please view the Arrivals and Departures schedule for the most up-to-date flight info.
The Saint John Airport is delighted to welcome two new airline partners: Flair Airlines and PAL Airlines.
- Flair Airlines selected Saint John as their exclusive New Brunswick destination, marking the start of a new ultra-low cost option that will allow Saint John travellers to fly to more places than ever before. Flair Airlines began operation at YSJ on July 3, 2021 and currently offers flight service from Saint John (YSJ) to Toronto Pearson Airport (YYZ).
- PAL Airlines is an established regional carrier with connections to over 30 destinations in Eastern Canada and Quebec. PAL Airlines began operation at YSJ on July 30, 2021 and currently offers flight service from Saint John (YSJ) to Halifax (YHZ). With PAL Airlines, connections to domestic and Internal destinations (via Halifax) with Air Canada and West Jet have never been easier, ask your travel agent.
A Warm Welcome Back!
- Air Canada is currently operating daily flight service out of YSJ to Montreal (YUL) and Toronto (YYZ).
- Porter Airlines is scheduled to resume flight service to Toronto Island (YTZ) on October 6, 2021 (subject to change).
- Sunwing Airlines is scheduled to resume flight service on February 5, 2022 with direct flights to Varadero, Cuba (subject to change).
WHEN YOU’RE READY TO FLY, SUPPORT YOUR SAINT JOHN AIRPORT
The Saint John Airport has an important role to play in our community’s post-pandemic recovery. For nearly 70 years, YSJ has stimulated economic growth by facilitating travel to-and-from our region, and attracting visitors, newcomers, investors, students and businesses. On an annual basis, the Saint John Airport puts more than $68 million into our local economy and supports 480 jobs directly and indirectly. Our airport’s growth means the continued economic growth of our region.
So go ahead, start planning your next travel adventure and book your flight out of YSJ. Let’s plan to see our families, reconnect with friends, and maybe even make plans to explore a part of Canada we’ve never visited before!
Before you take your next flight, click here to learn more about our COVID-19 plans and policies.
(Last updated August 16, 2021)