NEW YSJ MOBILE APP MAKES TRAVEL LESS STRESSFUL
SAINT JOHN, NB – Saint John Airport Inc. releases FlySJ Version 3.0 mobile app available for free download on iPhone and Android devices.
“The Saint John Airport is always looking for ways to improve passenger experience,” said YSJ President and CEO Derrick Stanford. “The latest version of the airport’s official mobile app has new features to make passenger travel a little easier.”
The Saint John Airport FlySJ 3.0 mobile app allows travelers to obtain real-time flight information for arrivals and departures, and see all of the Saint John Airport’s onsite services and amenities at a glance. The latest version has a more contemporary and intuitive interface and improved features for greater convenience.
New Features Include:
· Improved Taxi Pick-Up feature makes it easier than ever to schedule a taxi ride to and from the Saint John Airport and allows users to interact with a local Diamond Taxi dispatcher.
· Live Weather Updates provide local weather conditions at the Saint John Airport.
· Airport Parking Map, parking rates and payment options can now be viewed.
· Feedback Form allows travelers to contact YSJ directly with questions or feedback.
· Highlights shopping and dining options.
Travelers are encouraged to download the free YSJ mobile app for iPhone or Android before their next trip.
About the Saint John Airport The Saint John Airport Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation serving air travel needs of residents of southwestern New Brunswick spanning from Sussex to the Fundy Isles, and is a key element in the economic and social development of the region. All revenue of the Saint John Airport is reinvested in operations and facilities on-site.
For additional information or to coordinate an interview, please contact: Derrick Stanford, President and CEO Saint John Airport Office: 506-644-8607