YSJ IMPROVES CONVENIENCE IN LONG TERM PARKING AREA WITH HOTSPOT PARKING
SAINT JOHN, NB – Saint John Airport Inc. now offers the convenience of HotSpot Parking in both the Long-Term and Short-Term Parking lots.
Visitors to the Saint John Airport can now pay for parking with their mobile device with the recent installation of HotSpot Parking in the Long-Term Parking area.
“The Saint John Airport is always looking for ways to improve passenger experience,” said YSJ President and CEO Derrick Stanford. “We first partnered with HotSpot, a local New Brunswick company, back in January 2017 when we came the first airport in New Brunswick to offer HotSpot Parking in our Short-Term Parking area. It has been very well-received, so we are pleased to now offer this convenience in both the Long-Term and Short-Term parking areas.”
With the free HotSpot Parking mobile app, visitors to the airport can:
• Pay for and top-up parking sessions from their smart phone.
• Make every dollar count! Refund unused parking sessions back to their HotSpot Wallet.
• Receive alerts 15 minutes prior to the session expiring for a worry-free experience.
• Pay for parking tickets by simply taking a picture of the ticket and paying it through the HotSpot app.
• With the user-friendly NFC tap system, airport visitors can pay through the HotSpot app by tapping their mobile phone at the gate.
About the Saint John Airport
The Saint John Airport Inc. is a community based, not-for-profit corporation serving the air travel needs of residents of southwestern New Brunswick. The airport (YSJ) is a key element in the economic and social development of the Greater Saint John region with an economic impact estimated at $68.7 million, with more than 480 jobs created directly and indirectly. The Saint John Airport reinvests all profits back into the airport and local communities.
For additional information or to coordinate an interview, please contact:
Derrick Stanford, President and CEO
Saint John Airport Office: 506-644-8607