The Saint John Airport (YSJ) is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Saint John Airport
4180 Loch Lomond Road
Saint John, New Brunswick
Get driving directions and road conditions here.
YSJ ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
Located in the main terminal building, upstairs on the second floor.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm.
After hours please call Security: 506-638-5557.
The Saint John Airport is continually working to create a barrier-free environment for our visitors.
Terminal accessibility: Arrival and Check-In
- The airport has four designated parking spaces in the short-term parking lot (two at each end of the island) located directly in front of the terminal building.
- We have eleven designated parking spots in the long-term parking lot; six in the large lot and five in the small lot.
- There is an accessible passenger drop-off and pick-up area running along the front of the terminal building.
- Sidewalks are all barrier-free.
- All entrances to the terminal building are equipped with automatic sliding doors.
- The entire facility is on the ground level and is completely wheelchair accessible.
- Airport management, Commissionaires, and tenants have received sensitivity training.
- The airport is equipped with one TTY phone located inside the terminal at the arrivals entrance.
- All pay phones in the public area are equipped with volume controls.
- Each washroom is equipped with one barrier-free stall.
- All sinks have elongated or no-touch handles on the taps and hand dryers are installed at lower levels for ease of accessibility.
Accessible local transportation serving the airport
Name of Service Provider: Diamond Taxi
Description of Service: Equipped with barrier-free vans that are available upon request. Arrangements are to be made with the taxi company directly and in advance in order to ensure availability. Diamond Taxi cannot accommodate motorized wheelchairs.
Other accessibility features
The airport authority, in collaboration with the local chapter of the CNIB, invites people to familiarize themselves with what they can expect when they come to the airport. There can be arrangements made to guide visitors through the check-in process right to the aircraft, as well as anything additional they may require. Airport terminal tours can be arranged by calling the airport at 506-638-5555.
The Flight Information Data System is accessible to the visually impaired by telephone. Contact the Saint John Airport at 506-638-5555.
The Saint John Airport (YSJ) has created a helpful mobile app to make planning your trip a little easier.
Our FlySJ app allows you to easily schedule a taxi ride to and from the Saint John Airport, get real-time flight information for arrivals and departures, track local weather updates, save packing checklists, and access the airport’s services all in one place.