We have a number of convenient services at the airport that you might want more information on before you fly. Check these out, and contact us if you have any questions.
Gift Shop & ATM Machine
Make your flight more comfortable by picking up convenience items from our gift shop. And some great last minute gifts and souvenirs for the people who are excited to see you.
We’ve also got an ATM on site for your convenience.
Taxi and Rental Car Services
When you land, you can give Diamond Taxi a call at 506-648-8888 or book a cab through our app. They’ll take you where you need to go. There are also several rental car options available. Click here for the full list.
Limousine and Shuttle Services
If you prefer, there are also several limousine options. Click here for the full list.
And of course, if you are staying at the Quality Inn & Suites Amsterdam, take advantage of the park and fly package. Call the hotel for more details at 1-800-468-2828.
Your YSJ is a vital piece in our province’s strategic infrastructure, linking New Brunswick to worldwide markets and facilitating economic development and job creation. We offer a number of businesses services, including:
- Air Cargo facilities offering excellent shipping and receiving opportunities. For ramp and warehouse space contact us at 506.632.1526.
- Ground Handling Services
- Atlantic Flight Centre, a fixed base operator and Flight College for Aircraft & Helicopter Training. For more information call 506.634.5565.
- Saint John Flying Club is based out of the Atlantic Flight Centre
- Air Canada Ground Handling Services. For more information call 506.446.6130
- Airport Terminal Services (ATS). For more information call 506.859.7721 or visit atsstl.com.
- Aircraft Fueling (ASIG). For more information call 506.696.2340.
- Leasing and development commercial, including light industrial and retail business opportunities. In addition, land, office space and warehousing is available to airline and aviation service providers. For more information call 506.638.5555.
The Saint John Airport is continually working to create a barrier-free environment for visitors. Click here for more information.
Advertising opportunities within and outside the Saint John Airport (YSJ) are managed by The Dunne Group.
PO Box 1531
T: (902) 892-1115